Consulting Solutions Center (CSC)
The purpose of the Diversity Councils Consulting Solutions Center (CSC) is to provide organizations with the tools, expertise, methodology and professional assistance that positions Diversity Councils
and Network Groups to be more effective. Effectiveness means that they are equipped to be an expert resource in executing the diversity and inclusion strategy as a viable aspect of the business strategy.
While our Jumpstart and Bootcamp training sessions are fully leveraged to give councils the initial impetus to succeed,we usually find that additional interventions are needed to insure complete success.
These interventions provide expert consulting, organizational effectiveness, coaching and training to council leaders and members. Senior leaders, HR leaders and Chief Diversity Officers also find us as a viable resource to facilitate efforts, solve problems , handle crises interventions and provide coaching regarding Council and Network group issues.
Here is an example of some of the areas where we can be helpful:
- Strategizing with councils at peak performance on Next Practice actions
- Increasing the efficacy of measurement and monitoring systems
- Developing specific actions to increase senior management and middle management support and involvement
- Conducting qualitative research (focus groups and interviews) to substantiate and validate interventions based on climate,opinion or engagement surveys
- Providing executive coaching to senior leaders, HR or CDO's on increasing council and network group effectiveness
- Conflict management interventions to resolve organization wide or specific diversity related disputes
- Developing strategies to transition to a global diversity council or network group
This list is not exhaustive but gives you a feel for the range of issues and the complexity that we are equipped to handle.
Available to All Councils & Council Groups
The Association of Diversity Councils Counsulting Solutions Center (CSC) is available to all (not just members). Contact us to learn more.
More Diversity Council Services: