Diversity Council 10 Point Checkup™
Is your Diversity Council struggling to survive or is it thriving as a focused, effective group of diversity champions?
Do you know what factors lead to success? What will derail you?
With the Diversity Council 10 Point Checkup, your diversity council can evaluate 10 critical focus areas that will point out strengths and weaknesses and allow you to set improvement goals and track progress.
How does it work?
Each council completes an evaluation against ten essential diversity council success factors. Each factor includes multiple submeasures and tactical indicators. Once a council has submitted their assessment, the ADC creates a report (in PDF form) which includes an effectiveness score for each of the critical success factors as well as a detailed analysis of strengths, opportunities and recommendations for improvement. Councils can also benchmark themselves against other councils and learn specific ways to improve. The results can be presented to your council members through a live webinar or an onsite action planning session.
What are the Benefits?
- Assess effectiveness level of the overall diversity process
- Set improvement goals and track progress
- Benchmark results against other councils
- Receive an analyses of your results with specific recommendations for improving your effectiveness score
- Learn best practices sponsored and presented by Diversity Councils that have scored well in specific areas
- Celebrate areas of strength and energize the council around prioritized improvement areas
- Demonstrate diversity council effectiveness to organizational leadership
- Use results to gain additional resources to help improve problem areas
- ADC consulting services are available to address specific questions, issues and to create improvement plans
The Diversity Council 10 Point Checkup includes the in-depth assessment, documented results and specific actions to address challenges, plus a private webinar or an onsite action planning session to review the results.